InFED stands for IIMN Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development. It is a Section 8 company under the Companies Act 2013. InFED is actively parented by the Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIMN).
InFED was established to further entrepreneurial ecosystem in India with the following broad objectives:
- Mentoring aspiring entrepreneurs by handholding and supporting their incorporation and subsequent operations through incubation.
- Providing all kinds of necessary techno-business support that go into the day-to-day functioning of incubatees through facilitative services.
- Strengthening and empowering the start-up ecosystem by creating and disseminating entrepreneurial knowledge through research and various educational programmes.
InFED plans to steadily rollout different customised programmes based on our broad objectives. Currently, InFED is incubating 10 women entrepreneurs under the Women Startup Programme 2018. It is also offering customised entrepreneurship programmes for in-house students of IIM Nagpur. InFED is planning to broaden and scale-up its incubation programme further. Very soon, InFED plans to offer customised programmes for family businesses and SMEs.
InFED is consistently building its capabilities to ensure state-of-art facilities for its incubatees. Currently, our incubatees have access to the following:
- Specially designed entrepreneurship programmes and activities
- Access to business mentors, subject matter experts, academics and intellectuals
- Support for market access (surveys, pilot studies, prototyping, etc.)
- Scholarship and Stipend
- Access to best-in-class e-knowledge sources
- Office space with additional working aids (wi-fi, printer, refreshments etc.)
- Space for organizing meeting and events
InFED has both formal as well as informal partnership with several leading organizations of national repute to conduct meaningful and impact-making programmes and events to strengthen the local, regional and national entrepreneurial ecosystem. Some of our current partners are – NS Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning, IIM Bangalore (NSRCEL), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Vidarbha Industries Association (VIA), Center for Innovation (CIVN), VNIT, Wadhwani Foundation, 91springboard, The Daftar etc. We are in the process of entering into partnership with many other organizations of repute engaged in promoting entrepreneurship.
Enrollment for new incubatees will happen on a case-to-case basis. Enrollment for women incubatees under the ‘Women Startup Programme’ will be announced in due time. An announcement regarding the same will be published on the website.
If you are a budding entrepreneur needing incubation or an established entrepreneur (including family businesses and SMEs) who needs customized services such as business consultancy or training, we will be happy to offer our expertise. You can get in touch with InFED directly. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0712 – 710 2359 or visit our campus.
We welcome all who can contribute to building an enabling entrepreneurial ecosystem. Investors, mentors, knowledge experts and researchers are especially welcomed. You can write to us and mail your profile to email@example.com or call on 0712 – 710 2359 or visit our campus.