Overseas Candidate for Post-Graduate Programme in Management (2019-2021 Session)
- At the moment, IIM Nagpur functions from its temporary campus within the premises of VNIT Nagpur. The Institute is located in the western part of the Nagpur city, about 7 kilometers from Nagpur Railway Station and 6.5 kilometers from Nagpur
- Please plan to reach the Institute well before the registration date and time communicated to you.
- Register personally for the Programme on the registration day. You will be allowed to register only if you fulfil the conditions laid down in the admission offer letter. If you fail to register on this day, your admission will stand cancelled automatically.
- Stay in the hostel is compulsory. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are served in the dining hall.
- Each hostel room has a fan, a cot, mattress, wardrobe/cupboard, study table, and chair. Please bring pillows and bed linen.
- During winter season, the minimum temperature at Nagpur is about 10 degree Celsius. Students may consider bringing light warm clothes.
- For the use of electrical gadgets in the hostel rooms, special permission should be obtained from the In-charge, Student
Activity Office (SAO).
- Owing to limited parking space on campus, students are not allowed to bring motorized vehicles to the institute during their tenure here.
- Each hostel is provided with washing machines, and water coolers.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games and recreation activities are available.
- There is a Post Office and a branch of State Bank of India with ATM in the campus.
|Annexure I||Schedule for payment of fees|
|Annexure II||Declaration to be signed by you and parent/guardian.|
|Annexure III||Form for medical fitness certificate|
|Annexure IV||Form for vaccination certificate|
|Annexure V||(Applicable if you are in the final year of Bachelor’s degree) To be signed and sealed by the head of your